- 1 32 oz. Crispy Crown Potatoes (There in the frozen foods with the French fries)
- 1 container of Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 stick of butter or magarine softened
- 2 ½ cups shredded cheese
- Ritz crackers - crumbled (I used a whole sleeve)
- Corn Flakes - crumbled (I used enough to equal the amount of crackers)
Lightly grease a 13x19 baking dish. Add the crispy crowns.
Mix sour cream, soup and butter together. Mix in 2 cups of cheese.
Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese then crackers and flakes on top.
Cook 1 hour @ 375. Check after a ½ hour if getting to brown loosely cover with foil.