Linguine With Creamy White Clam Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 1/2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 (9 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained,reserve juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/8 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 lbs linguine, cooked to pkg directions
- 1 1/2 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 to taste grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Saute garlic and parsley over medium heat in butter and olive oil; do not brown garlic.
2 Add reserved clam juices, heavy cream and wine.
3 Simmer, uncovered until mixture is reduce to thin sauce consistency for about 10 minutes.
4 Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5 Add clams and warm through.
6 Add cooked linguine to pan and toss to coat.
7 Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
You'll also love
- Seafood Couscous Paella 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kickin' Key Lime Pie Martini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli & Leek Pasta with Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- mock crayfish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-seared Shrimp with Pesto Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boston Clam Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Clam Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)