Sweet Potato Hummus
A great fall spin on hummus made with sweet potato, cumin, paprika, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beautiful and delicious!
- 1 pound Sweet Potatoes Or Yams, Peeled, Chopped Then Cooked Until Tender
- 1 can (14.5 Ounce Can) Garbanzo Beans, Drained
- 1 clove Garlic, Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 cups Olive Oil Plus More As Needed
- 1/2 whole Lemon, Juiced
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoons Cayenne
- 1 pinch Freshly Grated Numeg
- Salt To Taste
Add all of the ingredients (except salt) into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. If too thick, more olive oil can be added. Season with salt to taste.
For serving, drizzle the top of the hummus with olive oil, a sprinkle of paprika, and a couple of grates of fresh nutmeg. Serve with baked flour tortilla chips or flatbread chips.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Turkey Albondigas Soup 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Fruit... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Sweet Peach Tea Cupcakes 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Cranberry-Almond Biscotti 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- French Onion Beef Stroganoff 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Roasted Potatoes 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Really Really Good Candied Sweet... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)