Leftover Prime Rib with Pasta
- 8 oz of dry penne pasta
- 20 oz prime rib, cooked and all fat removed - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbs flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs parsley, dried
- 1 tsp thyme, fresh
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Cook the pasta.
In a large skillet saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil.
Add the prime rib pieces.
Sprinkle on the flour trying to avoid lumps.
Add the black pepper, parsley, and thyme.
Stir well to ensure that the flour is evenly distributed.
Add the beef broth and reduce heat to a simmer.
Simmer until the sauce is the thickness you desire.
Add in the cooked penne pasta and toss well to combine.
You'll also love
- Cod Taco 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bee's Yummy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cresent Sausage Egg Cheese Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- beef brisket, wild mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eye of Round Roast Beef w/mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Frolla (Easter Wheat Pie) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PRIME RIB FOR TWO 0/5 (0 Votes)