Spinach Feta Alfredo Tortellini
- 12 ounces tortellini (preferably fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 roasted or fresh red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
Cook the tortellini in plenty of salted water to al dente according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan heat the oil over medium-low heat and cook the pepper and garlic 4 - 5 minutes stirring often.
Turn heat up to medium and add the spinach. When it begins to wilt add the half & half. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often 3 minutes.
Add the Parmesan cheese, about 1/2 cup of the water from the pasta pot and the cooked tortellini. Stir gently to coat the pasta until a sauce forms about 2 minutes.
Stir in the feta and remove from heat. Let it sit a couple of minutes for the sauce to thicken up. Serve with more Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Eye of Round Roast Beef w/mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Green Tomato Cake... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pasta Frolla (Easter Wheat Pie) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garden Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Tilapia, Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini alla panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini with Tex Mex Creme Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)