Bee's Yummy Potatoes
- 2# bag hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 T melted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat 1/4 c butter with soup until melted. Stir until blended.
Blend in sour cream, onion, and cheese into soup mixture.
Mix with potatoes and pour mixture into 13x9 pan.
Combine crushed corn flakes with 2T melted butter and sprinkle on top of casserole.
Bake for 25-30 minutes till hot and bubbly.
NOTE: Could use cheese or panko crumbs instead of corn flakes.