A "poppable" version of everyone's favorite party food that's very neat to eat. Make sure to fill your Tostitos Scoops right before serving for the best crunch!
- 1 pound ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1 1/3 cup prepared salsa
- 1 packet French’s® Chili-O® Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 pound Velveeta® cheese, cubed
- 1 cup small black olives, chopped
- 1 bag Tostitos® Scoops®
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cut Velveeta into cubes and set aside. Chop olives into small pieces and set aside.
Brown 90% lean ground beef in large skillet, drain fat and return skillet to stovetop. Add salsa and French’s Chili-O Seasoning Mix to 90% lean ground beef and mix well. Add Velveeta cubes to 90% lean ground beef mixture and stir until cheese melt.
Place a tablespoon of 90% lean ground beef mixture into each Tostitos Scoops. Garnish with chopped black olives. Repeat with remaining chips. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Date Ball Cookies 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Coquito - Puerto Rican Coconut... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cajun Andouille 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Thanksgiving... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Galaxy Donuts 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Spinach-Parmesan Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)