Chicken Wings (Grandma's)
- 1 5 lb bag of frozen,clipped, split chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 pint italian dressing
- dash salt and pepper
- garlic powder
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
In small bowl, mix maple syrup, soy sauce, italian dressing, salt and pepper and garlic.
Put wings in large bowl and pour the liquid over wings.
Seal with saran wrap and put in refrigerator overnight.
Put wings in broiler pan and pour the liquid over the wings. Don't completely cover wings with juice.
Put in oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until all liquid is absorbed.
*Watch carefully, once liquid is gone they will burn quickly.
You'll also love
- Popeye's Spicy Chicken Recipe 3.8/5 (1509 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (221 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad Today Show 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Dressing Chicken & Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Glazed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Mousse With Truffles... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Truffle Pâté 0/5 (0 Votes)