Spinach, Arugula, Almond & Pomegranate Salad
A clean salad of spicy arugula dressed simply with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Pomegranate seeds and almonds give brightness and crunch.
- 5 ounces baby arugula and spinach blend
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from lifesambrosia.com
Make the dressing first by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper just until combined. Let set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Combine spinach, arugula, almonds and pomegranate together in a bowl. Whisk the dressing once more and drizzle over the top. Toss. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve.
You'll also love
- Rosemary-Scented Dinner Rolls 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamed Onion Gratin 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pine Nut & Feta Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- New Potato and Turkey Skillet 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Caramelized Apple Vinaigrette 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Grape, Grape Tomato and... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach and Brie Chicken with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Quinoa Cakes with Spinach and Goat... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)