Roasted Kabocha and Mushrooms with Leftover Turkey
This is a simple dish for using up leftover holiday turkey.
- 1 small organic kabocha squash; peeled, seeds removed, and chopped
- 1 lb organic mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 TB organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp organic rosemary
- 1/2 tsp organic thyme
- 2 cups leftover turkey breast, chopped
- Real salt or Himalayan sea salt, to taste
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400° F and line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
Arrange the squash and mushrooms on the pan, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and thyme and toss to coat.
Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
Remove the roasted veggies from the oven. Carefully fold the chopped turkey in with the roasted veggies. Return to the oven to finish roasting. Another 10-15 minutes. Check seasoning before serving.
You'll also love
- Eggplant Creole Appetizer with... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Maryland Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Stensoni's Best Tomato Meat Pasta... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Venison Stroganoff 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cod roasted with bacon and leeks 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Meat Loaf (Turkey and Pork) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Clam-Stuffed Mushrooms 4.2/5 (5 Votes)