Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 pounds of cubed Venison
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can of beef consomme
- 4 ounces of canned mushrooms
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1/4 cup sherry
- salt and pepper to taste
Brown the cubed venison quickly in butter, salt and pepper to taste.
Saute the mushrooms and brown the onions in butter.
Add the onions and mushrooms to the venison, and then alternately add consomme and sour cream.
When heated and blended thoroughly, add the tomato paste and sherry.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Mix in enough flour to thicken, if needed.
Serve over rice or noodles.
You'll also love
- Ojingeo Bokkeum (Korean Spicy... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Blood Orange Sauce 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cod roasted with bacon and leeks 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Barley Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broiled Cornish Hens 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Venison / Hamburger Pizza Bake 4/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe