Fiesta Lime Chicken and Rice Bowl
Made with Knorr Fiesta Sides - Spanish Rice
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, cook according to package directions
- Your favorite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
Combine all ingredients with hot Rice in serving bowl
Top with your favorite taco toppings.
TIP: For a delicious change of pace, feel free to substitute 1-1/4 lbs. sirloin steak for the chicken.
You'll also love
- Skillet Corn, Zucchini, & Tomatoes... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Brine 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Whisky Barbecue Chicken... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Sweet Potato Hash 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon-Thyme Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Pita Burgers with... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Milk... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)