Frozen Cherry Margarita
Looking for a cool and refreshing cocktail this summer? Try this delicious Frozen Cherry Margarita, it's sure to hit the spot!
- 1 1/2 ounces cherry vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Splash grendadine
- Lime for garnish
Adapted from girlfriendgetawaytrips.com
Take a blender and pour ingredients in it with 2 cups crushed ice and blend at high speed, pour the mixture into a sugar rimmed glass and garnish with lime.
You'll also love
- Gnocchi Breakfast Scramble 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes With Creamy... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cake/Muffins 4.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Sour Cream Crumb... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- White-Chocolate Cherry Shortbread 4.8/5 (13 Votes)