Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes With Creamy Dill Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved
- 15 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- kosher salt and black pepper
Steam the potatoes in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool.
Heat oven to 425° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Wrap each potato with a piece of bacon and place, seam-side down, on the baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, dill, caraway seeds, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Serve with the potatoes.
You'll also love
- Baked Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Cranberry Tart 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Meatballs in Caramelized Onion... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Veggie Samosas - Easy Snacks to... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Asian Beef with Snow Peas 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Beef Ribs 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Guava... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Pork Roast 4.8/5 (6 Votes)