Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes With Creamy Dill Sauce
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved
- 15 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- kosher salt and black pepper
Steam the potatoes in a steamer basket in a large saucepan until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool.
Heat oven to 425° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Wrap each potato with a piece of bacon and place, seam-side down, on the baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is crisp, 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, dill, caraway seeds, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Serve with the potatoes.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- THE ULTIMATE TWICE BAKED POTATOES 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Pork 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Sandwiches with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe