Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
OMG - these raspberry cheesecake bites are delicious! Fresh raspberries make all of the difference, rolled in graham cracker crumbs. Perfect for a brunch or party where you want some easy to serve desserts.
- 1 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from cakescottage.com
Line a 13" x 9" baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and lemon zest and whip with hand mixer. Add in the raspberries and stir to combine, allow the raspberries to break up and incorporate into the cream cheese. Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
Place in freezer for 2 hours.
Place graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl. Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cracker crumbs.(You may need to go in with your fingers to form them into balls.) Set on the prepared cookie sheet. If you notice the cheesecake mixture becoming too loose to handle, place it in the freezer for couple of minutes to set up again)
Refrigerate for couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen.
When ready to serve, let sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature to desired firmness.
Serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate leftover bites in a ziploc bag or an air tight container.
You'll also love
- Apple Streusal Muffins 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Garlic-Parmesan Tater... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Diabetic) 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- frozen strawberry crumble 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Orange Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)