This chicken is so easy, yet amazingly flavorful and sure to win you many compliments. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or an impressive date night feast.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from wittyinthecity.com
Preheat your oven to 450°F.
Mix together dijon mustard, maple syrup, and rice/rice wine vinegar.
Salt and pepper the thighs and place in an 8x8-inch baking dish. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
Bake for about 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted reads 165°F. Add a little parmesan cheese & broil the chicken for a few minutes prior to removing from the oven.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Spinach Parmesan 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Exquisite Egg Salad 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Gruyère Macaroni and Cheese 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Basil Tomato Pork Chops 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (51 Votes)