Two Bite Nacho Cups
Do you love nachos but not a fan of the messy mix presentation? Try these Two Bite Nacho Cups, they look and taste great! Also helps with portion control. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 KRAFT Singles, chopped
- 120 small round tortilla chips (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- Sour cream, optional
- Cilantro, chopped, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Microwave milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute.; stir in chopped Kraft Singles. Microwave 1 minute or until Singles are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after 30 seconds.
Stand 5 chips in each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups, overlapping as necessary to fit inside cups.
Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese sauce and 1 teaspoon each salsa and guacamole.
Garnish with sour cream and or chopped fresh cilantro before serving.
You'll also love
- Cherry & Apricot Crostata with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Reuben Roll Ups 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese Cups 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)