Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 26 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 14 3/4 ounce can cream-style corn
- 1 14 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, chicken soup, cream-style corn, chicken broth, carrot, onion, frozen corn, celery, and water.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Chop chicken; stir chopped chicken into soup in cooker. Sprinkle each serving with bacon. Makes 4 to 6 servings.