60 balls.... 32 calories each
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen spinach, thawed & well-drained
- 2 small onions, very finely chopped (I use a food processor)
- 2 1/4 c. stuffing with herbs (I use Pepperidge Farm)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Read more at http://www.thekitchenismyplayground.com/2011/07/spinach-balls.html#J6OiojvLt0O9QsX4.99
1. Mix all ingredients until well combined. Form into about 1" balls; place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes approximately 60 balls.
Spinach balls may be frozen, either baked or unbaked. (I always freeze mine pre-baked.)
For pre-baked balls: Remove from freezer about 30 minutes prior to reheating. Reheat in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
For unbaked balls: Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cooking. Bake as directed (350 for 20 minutes).
Read more at http://www.thekitchenismyplayground.com/2011/07/spinach-balls.html#J6OiojvLt0O9QsX4.99