Leftover Halloween Candy Cake
A decadent way to use up that leftover Halloween Candy! Use your favorite leftover candy! Baked in a delicious vanilla cake!
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups Halloween candy, chopped (I used Reese's peanut butter cups M&M's, and peanut M&M's)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg/egg whites and mix until fully combined.
In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking power and salt. Set aside.
Add the milk and vanilla extract to the egg moisture, mix until fully combined. The mixture may look curdled, but it’s not.
Add your dry ingredients and mix until just fully combined.
Chop up your candy ahead of time. Crush them slightly in ziploc bag, and add the candy bits to the cake batter and fold until combined. Pour into a well greased bundt pan and bake 40-50 minutes, cool slightly, remove.
Top with powdered sugar .
You'll also love
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Air Fryer Fried Ravioli 3.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Honey & Sage Brined Deep Fried... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- Spider Web 7-Layer Dip 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Bones & Blood 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ghosts in the Graveyard a.k.a Boo... 2/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe