Roasted Pork Chops and Peaches
- 1 (10 oz) package couscous
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (each 3/4" thick; about 2 lbs total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 peaches cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Season the port with 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper and cook until browned, 3-5 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
Add the peaches, onion & vinegar and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper to the skillet and cook, tossing for 1 minute.
Return the pork (and any accumulated juices) to the skillet. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast until the pork is cooked through and the peaches are tender, 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve with the couscous.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Asparagus with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef with Wild Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage and Peppers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Mint Chickpea Dip with Pita... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Herbed Chicken with Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Apricot Stuff Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Georgia Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)