Crock Pot Pork Chili
A smoky flavorful pork chili, black beans, and chipotle peppers, plus a dash of jalapeno for the right amount of heat and flavor. Get the meat going in the morning and finish it up for dinner that night.
- 3 pound boneless country style pork ribs
- 2 (15-ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) can of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 cans SW Cuban black beans with peppers and cumin
- 1 can SW Cuban black beans with Jalapenos
- 3 (14-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 cans Old El Paso diced green chili's
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth or water
Preparation time 480mins
Cooking time 600mins
Adapted from images.search.yahoo.com
n a large crockpot add the ribs, enchilada sauce, chipotle peppers, onion, and garlic. Set to high and let cook for 8 hours or until the pork pulls apart easily.
Remove the chipotle skins if desired, shred the pork with a couple of large forks and mix well.
If you have room in the crock pot, add the rest of the ingredients, if not transfer to a large soup pot then continue and add the remaining ingredients.
Heat until a simmer is reached in the crock pot or soup pot.
Serve with corn bread muffins, on its own or with your favorite chili toppings/accompaniments.
You'll also love
- Hot Cinnamon Apple Smoothie 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple-Sausage Sauté 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Power Balls 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Liquefied Ghost Cocktail 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom Beef Filet- from... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Corn Chowder 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Glazed Pork Roast 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4.4/5 (27 Votes)