Holiday Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Super easy and fast! Great recipe if you're in a hurry during the holidays, and you can make it ahead and pop it in the oven when you're ready to serve.
- 1 (11.5-ounce) frozen pecan coffee cake, thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Remove coffee cake from package; remove and discard plastic overwrap.
Slice coffee cake in half horizontally. Spread softened cream cheese on bottom half of coffee cake; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place top layer of coffee cake right side up on bottom layer.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Portuguese Bean Soup 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Sparkling Sidecar 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Toffee... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Royal Icing for Gingerbread Houses 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Holiday White Fruitcake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)