Rate this recipe
- 8 medium tomatillos husked, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely-diced red onion
- 1 small jalapeño finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
Crispy White Corn Brook Trout With Papaya-Tomatillo Relish
Mexican Poached Eggs Over Polenta, Tomatillo-Avocado Salsa