Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Bread
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Bread, which is delicious on its own, but I prefer drizzling a simple glaze over top. Nothing's better than an apple bread recipe that uses frozen dinner rolls to cut down on time and effort. Plus, this bread is great for entertaining since it can easily be shared. If you love apple desserts as much as I do, you have to try this super simple pull-apart bread.
- For the Glaze:
- 12 frozen dinner rolls
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped (and peeled, if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 75mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from recipelion.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Place frozen dinner rolls on a plate covered with plastic wrap, thaw about 30 minutes or until soft enough to cut.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix apples, cinnamon, sugar, and 2 Tbsp butter.
Using kitchen shears, cut each roll into fourths and roll them into balls with your hands. Place 10 small rolls on the bottom of the pan.
Drizzle half of the remaining melted butter over the rolls. Cover with half of the apple mixture, and repeat layers until the ingredients are used up.
Let rise for about 1 hour, or until the rolls have doubled in size. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until brown on top.
For the glaze:
Mix together butter, brown sugar, milk, and powdered sugar. You may need to add more powdered sugar or milk to get desired consistency.
Pour all over the top of the bread.
You'll also love
- One-Pot Pasta with Tomato-Basil... 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon Jello Cake 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesean Pull apart Bread 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Oat Pancakes 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothie 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread 4.5/5 (29 Votes)