Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning (link in post) or parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 - 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a 1/2 teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it's amazing)
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it's done.
Flip over on to a plate while it's still hot.
Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cheesy Mexican Pull-apart Bread 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan pull-apart Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Loaf 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe