Oatmeal Cookie Martini
This Oatmeal Cookie Martini is an awesome after dinner drink. Tastes just like an oatmeal cookie. But be careful, it's pretty strong.
- 1 1/2 ounce Bailey’s
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce cream
- Splash Goldschlager
- Caramel sauce
- Oatmeal cookies, crushed
Adapted from grinandbakeit.com
Rim a martini glass in caramel sauce and coat with oatmeal cookie pieces. Chill until ready to serve.
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, pour enjoy.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Energy Balls 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon-Glazed Sweet Potatoes 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Slim Fast Vanilla Strawberry... 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Dr. Oz Veggie Flush Smoothies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Martini 4/5 (30 Votes)