Toasted Coconut Martini
This sweet martini gets drizzled with white chocolate liqueur, and the glasses get rimmed with toasted coconut and honey. Great dessert drink!
- 2 ounces Bacardi "Rock Coconut" rum or plain white rum
- 4 ounces Malibu Coconut rum
- 3 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 2 ounces coconut cream
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- Drizzle of Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- Toasted coconut
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from menumusings.blogspot.com
To toast the coconut, I just put a big handful into a round cake pan and popped it into the oven under the broiler a few minutes. You do have to keep and eye on it, and move it around every couple of minutes. Do NOT turn your back on it... it will burn in a heartbeat if you aren't paying it any attention! Then, to rim the glasses, I ran a bead of honey all around the rim, then inverted the honey rimmed glass down into toasted coconut firmly.
Into a martini shaker, mix together the alcohols, cream of coconut, and pineapple juice. Add ice and shake for a minute or so until cold. Strain the drink out into toasted coconut-rimmed martini glasses. Drizzle some of the Godiva white chocolate liqueur over the top and garnish with a bit more toasted coconut if you'd like.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Peach Salsa 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- White Bean Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- All American Apple Pie 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Gluten Free Buttermilk... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach, Prosciutto & Ricotta... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Pops 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Peach Old Fashioned 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Cauliflower and Chickpea... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)