Angel Hair With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Goat Cheese
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil - (10 oz) chopped, and oil reserved
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the wine and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer until the liquid reduces by half, about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and toss to coat, adding some reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and parsley and stir. Mound the pasta into bowls and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- ANGEL HAIR,SHRIMP AL ARRABIATA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Italian Seafood Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole Fish Baked In Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)