Easy Chicken and Black Bean Skillet
This is a quick and easy dinner when you are craving Mexican food. Chicken and black beans are mixed with salsa and rice for a tasty meal. Serve with some sour cream on the side.
- 1 (17.6 ounce) jar pico de gallo salsa
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 9 ounces chicken breast strips, grilled, roughly chopped
- 3 cups GOYA® Yellow Rice, cooked according to package directions
Adapted from perdueandgoya.com
In a large skillet, bring salsa, corn, beans, cumin and cilantro to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Stir in chicken and rice, and heat through. Quick, easy and tasty dinner!
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Thai-Style Black Bean Salad Recipe 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Ritz... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Chili Verde Chicken... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Bean & Salsa Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Venison (or Steak or Chicken)... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)