Almond Stuffed Salmon Roulades with Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup almond
- 1 1/2 cups fine fresh breadcrumbs, processed in a food processor
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dill
- 2 pounds salmon
- Lemon Dill Sauce:
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons cream
- Salt and pepper
Adapted from citronlimette.com
In a food processor, combine almond, bread crumbs and parsley and process until coarsely chopped. Add the other ingredients and mix the stuffing together. Season with salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375F
Lemon dill sauce:
In a saucepan, melt 1Tablespoon butter, add shallot, garlic and cook 1 minute, add white wine, lemon juice, dijon mustard and chopped dill and boil for 2-3 minutes. Whisk the remaining butter, 1 Tablespoon at a time. Add cream and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Rinse salmon under cold water and pat dry.
Slice the salmon in 8 equal scallops. Season with salt and pepper. Spread each scallop with stuffing, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Place in a baking dish and drizzle some sauce over the fish.
Cover with foil and bake until the salmon is opaque throughout, about 20 minutes.
When ready to serve, spoon some sauce on top of salmon
You'll also love
- Mini Blueberry Galettes (PW) 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Muffins 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Tuna Rolls 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Upside-Down Lemon Meringue Pie 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Crawfish Etouffee 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Maple-Miso Dijon Salmon 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Salmon 4.6/5 (10 Votes)