- 2 cans (5 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
MIX all ingredients. Refrigerate 10 min.
HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Use ice cream scoop to add 1/3-cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet.
FLATTEN into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6 min. or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties after 3 min.