Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 24 jumbo(6oz) pasta shells
- 1 10 oz thawed frozen chopped broccoli (2cup)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp shredded onion
- 3 cup canned tomatoes
- shredded mozzarella for topping
1. Cook shells. Drain and rinse in cold water. Combine broccoli, ricotta, swiss and onion and blend well. Set aside. Pour tomatoes in bottom of 13 x 9 pan and break up with a fork. Spoon about 1 rounded tsp of cheese mixture into each shell and place open side up in even layer in pan. Pour the remaining 2 cups of tomatoes over the shells in pan. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
2. Bake 350 about 20 minutes.