Rosemary-Garlic Mashed Potatoes
8 servings, 1/2 cup each
2 points plus
- 2 whole garlic heads
- 2 pounds cubed peeled Yukon gold potato
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2-Remove papery skin from garlic heads (do not peel or separate cloves). Wrap each head in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour; cool 10 minutes, Separate cloves; squeeze to extract pulp.
3-Place potato and onion in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Combine garlic, potato mixture, 1/4 cup liquid and remaining ingredients; mash.
You'll also love
- Apple Streusel Cinnamon Swirl... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinate Salmon - Nuwave Oven 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Passionfruit Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wild Onions and Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic and Baby Arugula Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlicky Popcorn with Mexican... 0/5 (0 Votes)