Chewy Coconut Granola Bars
These chewy coconut granola bars are so delicious! Make sure to cool them before you cut them, so they don't fall apart. Wrap them in plastic wrap to make them easy to take with you.
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole-grain granola
- 3/4 cup chopped dried mixed tropical fruit
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour.
Combine flours, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine sugar, oil, milk, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Fold in granola and fruit. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Cooking Light June 2012
You'll also love
- Potato and Beef-Tortilla Skillet 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Savory Bread Pudding with Spinach... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Avocado Crab Rolls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Coconut Banana Bread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Paula Deens Chicken Divan 4.4/5 (24 Votes)