Quinoa Roasted Chicken with Olive Gremolata
- 1 1/2 cups white quinoa
- 2 2/3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 1/2 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 oz. each), trimmed
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Olive gremolata
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Adapted from health.com
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place quinoa in base of an ovenproof baking dish. In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat; pour over quinoa. Cover and bake for 10 minutes. Stir quinoa, top with beans and chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until quinoa is tender and chicken is cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
2. Make gremolata: In a bowl, mix parsley, mint, lemon zest and juice, olives and oil until well combined. Divide chicken and quinoa among 4 plates. Spoon gremolata over and serve.