Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery with greens, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- olive oil for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1 cup sour cream or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- salt and pepper
- 4 crusty rolls
In bowl, combine turkey, scallions, celery, poultry seasoning, steak spice and garlic. Score into 4 equal portions; form into patties slightly thinner at center and to ensure flat surface (burgers plump as they cook).
Drizzle patties with oil. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers, flipping once, 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Burgers should no longer be pink inside. Remove to plate.
Wipe pan clear; reduce heat to low. Melt butter in pan; stir in hot sauce. Return burgers to skillet; turn to coat in hot sauce-butter mixture.
Mix sour cream or ranch dressing with blue cheese; season with salt and pepper. Place burgers on roll bottoms; top with lettuce and blue cheese sauce, then roll tops.