Marinated Pork Tenderloin
A great way to cook pork tenderloin on the grill.
- 1-2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil (or olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp garlic (to taste)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine soy sauce, lime juice, oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a 13 x 9 (non-metallic) pan or Ziplock bag to make marinade.
Add the tenderloin and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Grill on BBQ over low heat, turning regularly and basting with marinade until internal temperature reaches 160 (about 25 minutes). Let stand for several minute; slice and serve.
It should be crusty on the outside and tender on the inside - delicious!
You'll also love
- Apple, Blueberry, and Walnut Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Soft-Shell Crabs: Three Methods,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Turkey Cutlets 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sous vide Corned Beef and Cabbage 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Pork Chops 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- The Original Roasted Raspberry... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)