Broccoli Mushroom And Tomato Saute
- 4 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets - (abt 12 oz)
- 2 slices bacon cut small pieces
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine or balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup tomato wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a medium saucepan bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add broccoli; return water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered, until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain; set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat cook bacon until nearly crisp, about 4 minutes. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is crisp-tender and the bacon is crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook, stirring constantly, until vinegar is reduced by half, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and reserved broccoli; toss to coat. Serve immediately while slightly warm.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Asian Beef And Mushroom Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom And Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach And Blue Cheese Portabella... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne With Tomato And Fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pancetta, Broccoli Rabe And Asiago... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli-Bacon Portabella Stuffers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Fresh Mushroom Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)