Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie
Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie is one of the wonderful ways to celebrate the fall apples.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4-5 sheets of graham cracker sheets)
- 8 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (4-5 sheets of graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 stick sweet butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven 350°F
In a food processor combine the ingredients needed for crust and press into a pie plate.
Bake for about 8 minutes and then cool.
Combine all of the ingredients needed for filling in a large bowl and toss. Place the apples into the pie crust that has just finished cooling.
Combine the ingredients needed for crumb topping in a food processor until it is crumbly and sprinkle over the apples.
Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Alton Brown's Banana Bread 3.9/5 (94 Votes)
- Leeward Drive Inn Fried Noodles 3.7/5 (83 Votes)
- Fried Cube Steak 3.5/5 (39 Votes)
- PUMPKIN GEMS BY ALICIA 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Key Lime Pie 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Emily's Pound Cake 3.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Vanilla Chai Pound Cake 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Applebee's blonde brownies and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)