Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie
Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie is one of the wonderful ways to celebrate the fall apples.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4-5 sheets of graham cracker sheets)
- 8 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (4-5 sheets of graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 stick sweet butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven 350°F
In a food processor combine the ingredients needed for crust and press into a pie plate.
Bake for about 8 minutes and then cool.
Combine all of the ingredients needed for filling in a large bowl and toss. Place the apples into the pie crust that has just finished cooling.
Combine the ingredients needed for crumb topping in a food processor until it is crumbly and sprinkle over the apples.
Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- The Olive Garden® Chocolate... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sbarro Tomato Sauce 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store's... 3.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Mango Crepe Samurai 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Semolina's Shrimp Or Chicken Roban 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Swiss Chard & Kohlrabi with Lemon... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Gluten Free Triple Apple Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Grandma Bonnie's Pie Crust and... 4/5 (2 Votes)