Quick and Easy Crawfish Etouffee
- 1 package Louisiana Crawfish tails
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Cooked Rice
In a large saucepan, melt butter. Saute onions and bell pepper. When onions are translucent, add crawfish tails and seasonings. Cover and let cook 10 minutes.
Add Rotel tomatoes and let cook 5 minutes or until tomatoes are soft but not mushy.
Add cream of mushroom soup and let simmer 15 minutes.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4/5 (155 Votes)
- Louisiana Crawfish Etouffee 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lamb Chops with Mint-Fig Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Friand 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eric Ripert's Phyllo Wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish - Whole Baked Fish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Avocado Shrimp Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Killer Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)