This sensational Strawberry Cobbler is sweet and tart. Family and friends will beg you for the recipe, especially if topped with whipped cream or ice cream!
- 1/3cup1/3 cup butter
- 1cup1 cup flour
- 3/4cup3/4 cup white sugar
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3teaspoons1/3 teaspoons salt
- 2dashes2 dashes cinnamon
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4cup3/4 cup milk
- 1pint1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- Homemade whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Heat oven to 375°F. Get out an 8- by 8-inch square baking dish.
Melt butter in baking dish. While this is melting, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the vanilla to the milk and stir until well combined.
Pour this batter over the melted butter in the baking dish, and spread out to the edges. Top with the sliced strawberries. Bake 45 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or homemade vanilla ice cream.