Chicken, Pear, and Goat Cheese Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 halves, boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces. (either grill or poach)
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 cloves minced or pressed garlic
- 1/2 Cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 4 OZ goat cheese, crumbled
- 6-7 OZ package baby greens or spinach
- 2 pears or apples, cored and sliced
Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic.
Toss dressing with All other ingredients in large bowl and enjoy!!