Dirty Pirate Popsicle
Spring is right around the corner and the heat is already on us! Cool off with an adult Dirty Pirate Popsicle made with Coke, rum and Kahlua.
- 2 1/2 cups Coke
- 1/3 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
Adapted from endlesssimmer.com
Place all ingredients in a large glass and stir to combine. Pour mixture into popsicles mold.
Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2 to 3 seconds.
Slightly flat Coke will produce a popsicle that stays frozen longer. To quickly and manually flatten out the carbonation, empty out enough Coke from a 2-liter bottle to leave a 3-inch space from top of bottle to top of coke. Place cap back on and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Set aside to leave bubbles to subside.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet 4.6/5 (141 Votes)
- Lemon Sorbet 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Ice Cream Bread 4.5/5 (63 Votes)