Queso Fundido Sauce
A delicious cheese, cream and jalapeno sauce. Awesome served over enchiladas, chile rellenos, tamales, chimichangas or burritos.
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 jalapenos
- 1/4 cup half + half
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup jack + cheddar cheese, grated
In a blender or food processor, put cream cheese, sour cream, half n half, garlic and jalapeno. Blend until creamy. For a creamier consistency, add more half n half, 1 tbsp at a time, unti desired consistency.
Spoon mix over tortillas, mexican food items, Potatoes, etc.
Sprinkle Jack and Cheddar mix on top.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread with... 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Cavatini Pizza Hut 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Regrigerator Dill Pickles 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- 50 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Bulgogi Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Carlos O'Kelly's Chile Con Queso 3.8/5 (73 Votes)
- Applebee's Bloomin' Onion and... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)