Fabulous Beef Tenderloin
"This beef tenderloin will melt in your mouth. We've had it for both of our Christmas dinners this year (2 families) and got RAVE reviews from everyone. Hard to believe it's so easy to prepare!"
- 1 (3 pound) beef tenderloin roast
- 3/4 cup soy sauce/Tastefully Simple Merlot Sauce-use Low -Sodium
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Double or triple the sauce--Weight & # of guests
- Can add mix of mushrooms to the pan the last 15-30 mins.
- Dice red potatoes can be added to pan at the start
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place roast into a shallow, glass baking dish. Pour soy sauce and melted butter over the tenderloin.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn the roast over, and continue cooking 35 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally until the internal temperature of the roast is at 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium. Or, cook to your desired degree of doneness.
may have to adjust cooking time.
Let meat rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Added fresh mushrooms around it for the last 20 minutes or so, rolled them in the pan gravy as they cooked. For gravy, after I removed the roast from the pan to rest, I put the roasting pan over 2 burners, added a can of beef broth and some water/cornstarch. Brought to a boil stirring constantly and cooked down just a bit. Super delicious!
You'll also love
- Aunt Ruth's Sweet Potato Pie 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce Bread 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Sausage, Sweet Potato & Cabbage... 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Ducks with... 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Broccoli Pasta 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pepper-Crusted Beef Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)