Beef Tenderloin Marinade
Great marinade for beef tenderloin!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/4 cups Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups Soy Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Red Wine (Burgundy)
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Ground Pepper
Gently pierce tenderloin with fork.
Mix together all ingredients, blending well with whisk. Cover tenderloin with mixture & place in large plastic ziplock bag or tupperware container.
Marinade tenderloin in mixture for a minimum of 4 hours, occasionally sloshing mixture around to recoat meat.
Prheat oven to 325 degrees. Roast tenderloin to 120 - 125 degrees internal. Let sit 5 minutes and slice to desired thickness.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Indian Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Pork Chops with Dijon/Leek... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Tournedos of Beef Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe