Three-Cheese Potatoes for the Grill
- 3 large potatoes,peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowel, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square) Dot with butter.
Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered over medium heat for 15-18 minutes each side or until potatoes are tender.
Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon and cheeses over the potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4-6 servings