Angel Hair Pasta With Portabellas, Leeks, Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 ounces dried angel hair pasta
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large leek or two bunches scallions cut 1/4" pieces, including some of the green
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 package sliced portabella caps - (6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
Pour the oil into a saute pan and heat over medium heat for about 30 seconds. Saute the leek for about 2 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and saute for another 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are wilted and the liquid they have given off has evaporated. Add the balsamic vinegar, stir well, and season with salt to taste.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the pasta, stirring to make sure the pasta is well separated. Boil 2 to 3 minutes, until done. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Angel Hair Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (58 Votes)