Pressure Cooker Lettuce Soup
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 large potato peeled and chopped
- 1 head lettuce chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley when serving
Melt butter in open pressure cooker then lightly cook onion.
Add all remaining ingredients (except parsley) to cooker and stir.
Cook under high pressure for 7 minutes.
Allow natural pressure release.
After pressure is released open cooker and allow soup to cool.
When soup is cooled use a food processor or blender to puree the soup.
Serve cold or warm as per your choice.
When serving add fresh chopped parsley to top of soup in the bowls.
You'll also love
- Veal and peppers for crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Old Bay Aioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Cake 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic and Baby Arugula Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Oak Leaf Lettuce with Apples,... 0/5 (0 Votes)